Monday, September 06, 2010

Weekend in Review

Chris and I ended up having a rare date night Saturday.  We went to see Drew Barrymore's new movie  Going the Distance.  It was crudely funny. We came home and I made roasted potato salad for the family reunion.

We went to church at my parents church on Sunday, which doesn't start until 11 a.m. our time, so we got to sleep in.  It was great to be able to sleep in!!!

The family reunion followed church and there was SO much delicious food, and it's always nice to see family, especially the siblings of mine that I somehow only see a handful of times a year.

When we got home, Chris mowed, I read a magazine and the kids jumped on the trampoline.  It was so nice outside!  Chris got the fire pit going and him and the kids hung out outside while I cleaned the entire house.  I LOVE a clean house.  It makes me feel rejuvenated.

Today, we got up and I made some more freezable meals; Chris loaded the lawn mower, dirt bike and 4 wheeler and took Big A and Ava down to the lake so he could mow and they could ride.  Kinsey, Breanna and I hit Wal-Mart, and then I took Kinsey to a birthday party.  Since getting home from her party, Kinsey and I have been hanging out watching Lifetime movies.  I'm starting her early!  haha.

2 comments:

  1. You should post your freezable meals. I think they would be a good idea for fast lunches during the week.

    ReplyDelete