Monday, September 20, 2010

T-minus 3 days - Constant learning/growing

As surgery is nearing I wanted to document what I've learned so far along this journey.

What I am getting/learning is:

  • to listen to myself - what is my body, heart, mind, high intention trying to tell me?
  • to take time for Casondra - When I am tired I rest. 
  • to change the negative phrases I used to have on repeat in my brain to positive ones - they can only help me! I start the day by being thankful for everything, next saying that 'This is going to be the best day ever!!', next setting my intention for how I would like to deal with myself, others and situations in the day. At first this felt weird but I soon got into it.
  • to laugh at things more and to see the light and positive side of everything. This take only about 5-10 mins.
  • to live in the moment - it is all I have.
  • to respect everyone...as I do myself.
  • to love everyone .....as I do myself.
  • to be grateful for everything before I try to start my list of moans. I have so much! I always start with 'Thank you that I am just alive....'
  • that I am am more that just my physical body. I have discovered where my authentic power lies: inside, my spirit!
  • to accept compassion. I have to understand what it is to receive compassion first before I can fully give it.
  • to stand in someone else's shoes and realise I am not not alone nor am I special.
  • a desire to want to help others in a similar situation or to play a part in helping people prevent breast cancer.
I hope you have the BEST DAY EVER today!!

1 comment: