Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Requesting prayers

This afternoon I made a new 'discovery'.  I don't feel up to going into detail, but I'm really worried and could use some prayers right now.  The meeting with the surgeon is at 2 pm tomorrow.


God, I know that you understand why...even if I don't, even if I never will.  I just need to feel your presence.  To know you are here, holding my hand, just like you always are.  Thank you for giving me three beautiful little girls who make me smile through the tears.  Thank you for giving me a supportive husband who holds me up when I am too weak to stand on my own.  Thank you for understanding the commotion of thoughts in my head, even when I can't make sense of them myself.  Thank you for loving me enough to send YOUR son to pay for MY sins.  And thank you for the drop in temperature that has allowed my air conditioner to have a break today, which will in turn result in a lower electric bill for our household.  In your name, I pray.  Amen.



3 comments:

  1. You are still in my prayers! I think about you everyday. I hope I can swing by and see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete