Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tackle it Tuesday


If you want to join in, and tell us what you want to tackle today...or this week, jump on over to 5 Minutes for Mom, and link up.

I haven't participated in this blog activity for awhile, but man, oh man, I really need to.

My house is a mess!

Well, not all of it.

But my closets sure are.

Especially the kids.

Their idea of cleaning their rooms is throwing everything from their floors inside their closets and shutting the door, and they've not had a good cleaning out since I've been sick.

So, that's my goal today...

to get at least two of the kid's closets cleaned out and organized.

I'm saying two because that small rather large task will probably wipe me out for the day.

And it's quite possible that it might take me until it's time to take Ava to violin just to get two of them knocked out.

It's a good thing, I made tonight's supper up last night.

Tuesday's are always hectic and that's one less thing on my plate.

Yippee!!! 


Well, I'd better jump off of here and get my behind in gear if I'm going to knock those closets out.

Is there anything you are wanting to 'Tackle' this week?

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Take it easy too.

    My kids would do that too and sometimes I catch them trying to do that, but we usually leave their closet doors open so it rarely happens. I like to keep theirs caught up on weekly, which I am sure you would do too if you weren't partly out of commission right now. :)

    ReplyDelete