It's that time of the week again...time to join in with Susanne, and take a look back at our often crazy, chaotic lives and focus in on those things that caused us to slow down and think, "I'm truly blessed."
Don't forget to hop on over to Living to Tell the Story and link up, and leave a blog comment.
1. Fall Break. My kids are on fall break this week, and while yesterday we spent a lot of time running, today we are cuddled up under a blanket...watching movies.
2. Almost being done with Christmas shopping. As of today, I'm completely done with all Christmas shopping except for Breanna's and stock-stuffers.
3. A break from fill's. I've got three of them back-to-back weeks and Ryan said I don't have to have another one for two weeks.
4. Sweet notes from my husband. We spend a lot of time every day talking. Whether it be through text, on the phone, after the kids go to bed, etc. This whole experience really opened our eyes to how much we took for granted that both of us would always be healthy, and that we'd have all the time in the world to spend together once the kids were grown. We, obviously, realize now, that that may not be the case, and we need to take advantage of the time we have now. One of the things I love most is the 'just because' notes we write. Even if it's just a simple 'I love you'. It's just so meaningful.
5. The calendar in my phone. I don't know how I ever kept things straight without it. Between my appointments, and appointments/activities for the five other people in my house, our schedule is often crazy. Having my calendar right at hand is, in my opinion, one of the best inventions ever!
Happy Friday you all! Hope you all have a fun filled Halloween weekend.