Saturday, October 23, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window ... 
I see the beautiful color of fall and Big A and Ava jumping on the trampoline.


I am thinking ... 
about what I am going to make for lunch.

I am thankful ...
for life!

From the kitchen ... 
I successfully made Mozzarella Bites this week.


I am wearing ...
the most ridiculous looking, but comfortable pair of pajama pants I have ever owned, and a BC sweatshirt.

I am creating ...
nothing currently.

I am going ... 
to enjoy date night with my husband tonight.

I am currently reading ...
Chicken Soup for the Soul 'Tough Times, Tough People'....and it's very inspiring.

I am remembering ... 
how to think positive thoughts and be grateful for the small things.


I am hoping ... 
to get at least half of Christmas shopping done tonight!  That would be a HUGE blessing, and weight off my shoulder.

I am hearing ...
Breanna playing with her Dora and Diego figures, and Big A and Ava laughing outside.

On my mind ...
What are we going to get the kids for Christmas?

Noticing that ... 
My landscaping has been neglected the past few months.

One of my favorite things ...
The sound of my children laughing.
Pondering these words ...
While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.

Around the house ...
There is clean laundry, folded that needs put away, beds that need made, and dishes to be put in the dishwasher.

A few plans ...
Christmas shopping, surgery, Kinsey's birthday, and the Holidays.

From my camera ...




If you would like to start The Simple Woman's Daybook, then please visit Peggy at http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/.

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower from WOW.
    www.8aplenty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete