Friday, November 05, 2010

Ridiculously Easy White Chicken Chili

I've seen a lot of crock-pot recipes posted since the weather has taken a dramatic turn from comfortable to forces-you-to-break-down-and-turn-your-heater-on cold.

So, I'm going to share with you one of the easiest crock-pot recipes EVER!

By easy, I mean, it's so easy you can't even claim to have cooked.


You need 1 container of chicken broth, an onion, white shoepeg corn, 1/2 can diced tomatoes w/onion (Red Gold make a ready for chili diced tomato), Great Northern Beans, and Chicken Fajita Meat.


Open, drain and rinse the Great Northern Beans, other cans just open them.


Dice up Fajita Meat and onion.


Add all ingredients in your crock-pot and mix.


Add chicken broth, cover, and turn on High.

In 4 hours you will have a hearty meal, and your kitchen will smell amazing.

Now, back to my Max Lucado book. (stay tuned for my first book review on this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment