Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pumpkin Pie Spiced Cake

Because it's cold outside...

Because Kinsey's super cute Christmas dress came in today...

Because I'm in a TERRIFIC mood...

Because I thought it'd be the perfect dessert addition to chicken and noodles and cornbread...

And just because (in all honesty) I was craving it...

Here it is folks:

Pumpkin Pie Spiced Cake



What you'll need:
- 2 cans pumpkin puree
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 stick butter
- 1 box of cake mix


In a mixing bowl add pumpkin puree, and evaporated milk.


3 eggs.


1/2 tsp salt.


1 cup of sugar.


and Pumpkin Pie Spice.


Give it a good whiskin'.


Put in (1) 9x13 'lightly' greased pan or two pans if you're feeling generous and want to give one of them to someone else. :)


Top with cake mix.


Drizzle the top with butter.


I could almost eat it just like this.

I said, "ALMOST!"


Bake at 350 for 50-55 minutes, until cake mix has turned a nice golden brown.


I have nothing to say except....YUM!!!

You'll never look at pumpkin puree the same after you try a bite of this cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment