Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Blog Award

Sara over at 8aplenty graciously gave me this blog award. Thanks Sara!!!


Rules for accepting this award are:


1.  Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award

2.  Share 7 things about yourself.

3.  Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.

4.  Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.

So 7 things about myself...

1.  I'm a mom to four, uniquely different kids.

2.  I fall asleep with the TV on every.single.night.  Thank goodness for the 'sleep timer'.

3.  I LOVE pedicures and painted toenails...even when it's winter and I can't wear flip flops.  

4.  I have the best friends....EVER!

5.  I LOVE baking and cooking....BUT....I HATE the clean-up!

6.  My kids dress WAY better than me; I LOVE shopping for them.

7.  I have a slight obsession with home decor.

Now for the 15 blogs I enjoy reading:
















I hope you all enjoy reading these blogs as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment