Monday, November 15, 2010

Garlic and Pepper Stuffed Pork Loin

Because a pork loin is always better when stuffed...


You can use whatever veggies you would like to stuff you pork loin with...I used bell and banana peppers.


Slice the loin in half


Add some minced garlic


Some worcestershire sauce





A little butter

Because butter makes EVERYTHING taste better


Stack the green peppers and...


the banana peppers.


Fold over and secure with toothpicks.




Top with a little more butter.

Cover with foil and bake on 350 until meat is thoroughly cooked.


I'm pretty sure my husband is going to fall in love with me my cooking for the 345,387,894 time tonight. :)

Serve with a couple sides (we're having Parmesan noodles and mashed potatoes), and you have an easy week-day meal.



No comments:

Post a Comment