Saturday, November 06, 2010

Banana Cream Bites

Chris's softball team is having a fish fry today.  I had kind of...well I did...forget about it because I hadn't planned on us going.  So when he told me that he wanted to go, I had to come up with a quick dessert.

Chris LOVES banana pudding.  You know, the kind with Nilla wafers and sliced bananas.  Well I had banana pudding mix, and wafers but no bananas, so I decided to experiment and make a banana cream bite.

And I must say for a dessert that took 10 minutes to make, these little bites are packed full of flavor.

And they are pretty cute! 






I mixed together 2 packs of banana pudding mix, 4 cups of milk, and one container of Cool Whip.


Laid out the bottoms of my bites on a foil lined cookie sheet.


Put a spoonful of banana mix on each wafer.


And topped with another wafer.


I added a squirt of Cool Whip on to of each bite.


I sprinkled the top with a Chocolate Paradise Crunch.


And viola.....Banana Cream Bites.

The combination of the cinnamon on the wafers, the banana pudding, and chocolate crunch is SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment