Saturday, December 11, 2010

A few new updates

Sooooo....my sister's place of employment can't do my PT/OT because I'm not 'homebound'.  Darn the luck.  It would have been a lot more convenient for me to have her or one of her co-workers come to my house instead of me having to find a babysitter or drag the kids out to these appointments with me.

oh well....life goes on, right?!

I did, however, talk to one of the places here in town today, and got my assessment appointment set up for next Tuesday.

Hopefully, all goes well!

Kinsey has a doctor's appointment on Monday, and while I'm not going to go into details (because it's something that just popped up and I don't want to announce it to my family here)....I would like to ask all of you to pray that the reason we are taking her to the doctor turns out to be nothing of concern.

Thanks!  I know I can always count on you, my fellow prayer warriors, to lift us up when we need it the most!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment