Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Cheese Ball and a Little Bit of Christmas

So this post is a little delayed.  

I've been enjoying the past few days with just my littlest girl.

Funny how the days FLY by when you're having fun!

It's been a little different this week cooking for basically just the two of us (Breanna doesn't eat that much!)

But nonetheless, I've had the opportunity to try out a few new recipes I wasn't sure the bigger kids would like.  

So, expect more food blogs in the near future.  :)

This is a family favorite during the Holidays.  My brother-in-law claims ALL left-overs, if there are any.


2 containers Whipped Cream Cheese


Add in a couple Tbsp's of Worcestershire sauce.

DO NOT skip this step.

I've been told (after forgetting to tell my sister to add this) that it ruins the whole cheese ball if this step is omitted. 


Add 1/2 a diced onion.


1/3 bag shredded cheese


Dice one package of Budding ham and one package Budding beef


Add to the mixture and give it a good stir.


YUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!

I serve these with Chicken N Biscuit crackers and I could seriously eat the entire thing.

Now for some Christmas fun.....


Playing with their Orbeez makers Nana got them.


Santa came!!!


PILLOW PET!


Opening her new boots.


Yippee.

The same boots Aunt Lisa bought Ava.


Opening his new three wheeled skateboard.




V-Tech vReader books.

No comments:

Post a Comment