Friday, July 30, 2010

A new author

My very hip friend, Kate, will be joining us from time to time as a guest blogger on here.


Kate has traveled the world, and I mean literally.  She's a AIDS/HIV activist, graduated with her associates the same year she graduated high school, worked for CPS until becoming a stay-at-home mom a few months ago, had dreams (which may still come true) of joining the Peace Corps, she's a liberal, a gardener, inspiringly eclectic, a mother, a best friend, B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L., and an AMAZING cook.


Even though she's younger than me, I aspire to be like her when I grow up.


Seriously.






See..


I told you she was beautiful.


If we lived closer (I'm in Indiana; she's in Texas) I guarantee our time would be passed spending it in the kitchen at one of our houses baking/cooking.  Distance is the darnedest thing!  


We are settling for the next.best.thing....


Guest blogging recipes/insight from her.


I, personally, can't wait to get this show on the road.


No comments:

Post a Comment