Thursday, November 21, 2013

11

Kinsey, 

How is it possible that you are ELEVEN today?

It seems like just yesterday, I was in the hospital, listening to Kate talk about what was happening to my body during labor.  (Some day I will tell you this story!)

Time has flown by....

I'm sitting here, reflecting on the past 11 years.

The pictures uploaded out of order, but that's okay.


We spent a long weekend in Emerald Isle, and even though it was chilly, you and your sisters wanted to go play on the beach so badly.


We had such a fun time the weekend of the wedding.


This is one of my all-time favorite pictures of you, your sisters, and Poppy.


You were so excited to pick a neighbor to decorate and take cookies to.


Preschool graduation.  You absolutely loved Play N Learn, and Ms Marla, and Ms Carla.
And I am so thankful for the start in education that they gave you.







You were such a ham!





How cool were you in those shades on your first day of Kindergarten?! 


Wow...how you grew from that day to your first day of 2nd grade.


Your 1st grade birthday party was so much fun...

Even though Bre tried stealing one of the cupcakes out of your cake before we got pictures.


I'll never forget how much fun our vacation to Disney World was.


Or our trip to St. Louis.


1st day of 4th grade.



Meeting Santa on the Polar Express sure was fun...


And so was spending New Year's in Nashville.


You guys had so much fun in Panama City, especially going down to the beach at night to play in the water.


You loved every minute of your birthday celebration at the Melting Pot, last year.


By 10...you were nearly as big as me.



After your first Locks of Love donation...  I cried, and cried, and cried because of your beautiful gesture, and so did your stylist.  I had just had my mastectomy a few weeks before.





You make life so much fun.







And I am so honored that I get to be your Mom.

Happy Birthday, baby girl!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this post and can't believe it's been 11 years. She has grown into an amazing girl and I foresee a very stunning future. Happy Birthday K. :)

    ReplyDelete