Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ninja-time

It's a rainy day today in Southern Indiana.  Minus the horrendous sinus pressure, sneezing, itchy/runny eyes that have plagued our house, we're thoroughly enjoying our day inside.  We all slept in until 9:30 this morning, which was heavenly.  Even though I wouldn't trade our normal mornings of Big A coming in my room at 6:30 in the morning, climbing in daddy's side of the bed and jibber-jabbering about everything that comes to his mind.  I truly cherish that time with him.

Our plans for the day were supposed to include cleaning and organizing Big A's room.  Chris and I went on a pretty major clothes shopping spree, and now A's dresser needs some major organizing.  So far, that hasn't happened.

We've been playing Wii.  I'm convinced he'd dance to 'Eye of the Tiger' over and over and over again ALL DAY if I was up for the challenge.  I've definitely gotten in my 45 minutes of cardio for the day. ha.

This is what Big A and Breanna are currently up to....


Being NINJAS.

As of two seconds ago, they were wrestling, pretend karate-chopping each other, and spinning around in circles.  It's so fun to see (despite the five year age difference) the close bond these two have.


No comments:

Post a Comment