Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Casondra Walks

Woo-hoo!  Blogger has FINALLY let me log back on.  I was starting to have serious withdraws.  lol

I started training for my 3-Day about 10 days ago.  In that time, I've logged 45.2 miles.  Honestly, considering just 8 months ago I was preparing for a bi-lateral mastectomy, I can't believe I feel so good, or have been able to walk so much already.

For those of you on my Facebook, you'll be seeing post from Dailymile.com.  I don't always remember to post, but I'm trying to, so that all my supporters/sponsors can keep up on my training.

I've also somehow managed to get $835 in donations so far!  Isn't that AMAZING?! 

I am truly humbled by the amount of people who have shown their support in this journey I'm on.

If you would like to donate, please visit my site at:

http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2011/AtlantaEvent2011?px=5969298&pg=personal&fr_id=1610

Every dollar counts, so please don't think, well, I am only about to give $5 or $1.  It all adds up and it goes to a GREAT cause.

For more information on where the money goes...visit: http://www.the3day.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment