Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Lucky One

Is this really my life?!

I'm still pinching myself.

DAILY!!!

The announcement came yesterday - but the engagement, well, lets just say we took a minute to enjoy it.

And I am STILL reeling in the disbelief and excitement that this amazing man chose us to spend his life with.

This man has seen me cry, yell, laugh, love, sing, sneeze, puke - he's witnessed it all.

He knows the good, the bad, and the ugly and he never judges.

He just loves me without fail.

And always, ALWAYS has my back.

He's patient, kind, thoughtful, funny, extremely intelligent, and....he's really hot!

And he's mine.

He chose me.

I'm the lucky girl that gets to sit across from him at dinner and watch his face light up with the most amazing smile when he looks at me.

The one that he wants to take cruisin' in the '57.

The one who rarely goes a day without hearing the words 'You are beautiful'.

The one who he not only loves, but actually likes. For me. Quirks and all. And he doesn't want to change me.

The one he forgives and apologizes to.

The one whose forehead he kisses when we are standing in line at the grocery store, and whose hand he holds when we are walking beside each other.

The one whose girls he adores.

The one who he thinks he is lucky to have, and whose happiness is a priority to him.

The one he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

I could go on and on about this man that I love, but y'all are probably already about to vomit over my mushiness.

I'll sum it up by saying...

I AM THE LUCKY ONE!











No comments:

Post a Comment