Tuesday, January 25, 2011

YUM!!!

This definitely isn't the best of pictures.
I'm a little scared to even post it here. lol
But my camera battery is dead...
and I'm too lazy to look for the charger in our disaster attic,
so you're getting a blurry camera picture.

No my cabinet DOES NOT slop down..in case you were wondering.  I took the pic sideways. lol


Cheeseburger Sliders, chicken wontons, and Honey BBQ chicken bites. 
I know I listed Buffalo bites on my previous post
but hey, this mom was trying to speed shop with three kids.
Totally grabbed the wrong ones, but Ava didn't seem to mind (and they were for her), so all is good! hehe

The wontons turned out so good.
I don't have a step by step picture, since my camera battery is dead, and I didn't figure you'd all want to see a bunch of blurry pictures.

But here's the recipe.

-1 bag of slaw mix (without dressing)
-1 package chicken fajita meat
-fresh cilantro
-Asian vinaigrette
-soy sauce
-stir fry sauce (I used Kikkoman)
-wonton wrappers
-olive oil

put wonton wrappers in muffin pan and coat (very thinly) with a layer of olive oil.
bake on 350 for about 5-7 minutes.  until edges slightly brown.

dice chicken in small chunks.
sautee with about 3 Tbsp of vinaigrette and stir fry sauce, and a few drops of soy sauce.

chop cilantro and add to cole slaw mix.  add about 1/4 cup of vinaigrette.   mix well.

put chicken in bottom of each wrapper and top with slaw mix.

These turned out so good.  Not exactly like the one's from Applebee's that I so adore, but still very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment